Welcome back, guys! It’s time to get acquainted with the newest patch 8.2 and learn everything about its updates and changes comparing to patch 8.1. if you are lazy enough to make that analyze we promise to do it for you, just keep reading: you are right on the threshold of starting the new missions and battles in Battle for Azeroth.
Describing new zones: Nazjatar fight, Mechagon, Island expeditions guide
So, the main 8.2 patch notes are all about new spots on the map. Every new zone has interesting features itself plus dungeons with great loot. Get your mounts and start a new questline.
- Nazjatar will be the first zone in WoW BfA patch 8.2. It’s an underwater world with spectacular scenery so even those of you who do not really care about such things simply can’t ignore that. Graphics is a masterpiece that Blizzard can be proud of. And one more significant fact is that both fractions, Alliance and Horde, will have so many more reasons to meet on these fields! Get help from such creatures like Goblins which are updated a bit, Makrura and Sea Giants.
- Mechagon is the next zone situated on Kul Tiras continent, in Tiragard Sound part of it. You will be totally impressed with the views around: gnomes who live there know everything about machines and enginery. In fact, they look like guru of science wearing those glasses and what is even more unexpected – funny hair. They look like they are going to take a guitar and amuse us all with some rock songs!
- Island expeditions – it’s another story in Rise of Azshara release. As you know island expeditions are extra loot and rewards. So, why not to take a chance to enrich ourselves with even better items? Check Crestfall and Snowblossom spots on the maps.
Azshara’s Eternal Palace raid
Azshara’s Eternal Palace is a new raid in Battle for Azeroth patch 8.2. We can imagine what it’s there waiting for us only as we really lack information about it. So, we do know that we will face 8 bosses there and one of them Naga Hatchery. Considering the location of the raid – under the sea – we suppose there will be an underwater boss with a completely new mechanic. The final boss is Queen Azshara and this is what we know for sure.
BfA dungeon overview: Megadungeon concept
You will find Megadungeon, the new dungeon in WoW 8.2 BfA, in Mechagon land. It has a similar scenario to the previous one – Azshara’s Eternal Palace raid as you will meet 8 bosses there as well. But the important difference is that Megadungeon raid is available at Mythic level only.
Since we’ve touched the question of different levels it will be useful to talk about heroic Warfronts as well. In WoW BfA 8.2 patch notes we find out that new friends are always in need because with their help now you have a chance to get bigger loot and more impressive rewards as the difficulty is raised. Do not forget the main rule of WoW: the higher difficulty is the better items drop.
Conclusion: BfA 8.1and 8.2 changes
That is the basic information about Rise of Azshara updates we can see right now.
- New mounts. Finally, the flying mounts are available. They are giant Bee and impressive Golden Parrot.
- New Allied races. Zandalari trolls are here now with the ability to play for such classes like Monk, priest, Warrior, Paladin and others. Their mounts will be Aquatic, Flight, Bear, Travel, Moonkin and Cat. Trolls’ appearance is completely different from what we’ve been used to. Kul Tiran humans catch attention thanked their huge range of body types: you can choose from the skinny, even thing body and up till big not to say huge one, both for man and woman. Kul Tiran Humans play for Druids and Hunters classes in addition to others.
- New storyline with an accent at the role of Jaina Proudmoore, Magni, Anduin, together with Sylvanas and Saurfang.
- Goblins have got new models as well as worgens.
- New Heritage Armor. It’s another beautiful and significant thing in patch 8.2. As graphics is absolutely astonishing. Look at Tauren – they remind the members of ancient tribes from Southern America. The same is about Gnomes: we’ve mentioned they look like cyborgs being sunk into the machinery world. Every tool and every object hidden behind the grass you will see in their land will give you an impression you are on the way to some scientific lab and not approaching the field of battle.