Holy Paladin BfA keeps his prior position on the fields of battles in dungeons and raids. Despite losing some power compared to previous patches, he still is a top healer for dungeon encounters. In patch 8.1 Holy Paladin WoW has supplemented his arsenal of talents with new ones which allow him attacking not only one target as before but up to 5 enemies plus add extra options for healing.
Holy Paladin Talents Overview
Now Paladin Holy talents are enriched with a couple of Azerite traits. They define a style of gameplay for Holy Paladin.
- hai: a Glimmer of Light set on an enemy gives 421 damage power or 730 healing of ally for 30 sec;
- hai: gives 855 extra Flash Heal and 433 of restoration to Holy Light mana;
- hai: behaves like debuff.
Holy Paladin talents BfA changes
WoW Holy Paladin has got a reputation of the best healers in warcraft game. It means Blizzard is working non-stop about improving his main abilities by adding new options to them or completely enriching the list of talents. Check these new and modified Holy Paladin talents BfA.
New Paladin Talents are:
- hai you can obtain at level 90. This talent makes Paladin the only one in the team with an ultimate potency to enhance cooldown speed of Judgement, Crusader Strike for 30% and add same 30% to damage given. It lasts for 20 sec. Meanwhile, Paladin heals max 3 targets giving them 250% back from the damage.
- hai you obtain at level 90. With it, Paladin casts Light of Dawn with 15% extra chance that Avenging Wrath will be cast as well for 10 sec.
Modified existing BfA Holy Paladin talents:
- hai you get at level 60. Paladin activates this talent when his health is now lower than 75%. In sum Aura allows redirecting 30% of damage plus reducing 75% of it. It works like this: all allies 10 yards within will redirect 10% of their damage taken to Paladin. Together with this 50% of damage is reduced.
- hai you get at level 75. Paladin makes 25 attacks in a row and gets 5% of health back thanked Spell Power.
- hai you get at level 100. Paladin has a 20% chance not to set off cooldowns of Holy Shock and Light of Dawn when casting them. Plus next casting will be free from cooldown as well.
Best Holy Paladin Talents
When you are not expert in talents your Paladin owns especially in terms of new ones and necessary for leveling, we’ve prepared a helpful list of best Holy Paladin talents to pay attention first and hence do your best in order to gain them sooner than later.
WoW Holy Paladin Talent Builds
WoW Holy Paladin talents table is pretty big though they all are about giving damage or healing or maybe even both options working simultaneously. It’s up to you to make a choice only depending on the level of your hero and the battles for a short-terms perspective. However, successful Holy Paladin leveling includes not all talents you face on each new level but only certain ones as essentials. Some are perfect for raids, others for dungeons and other fields of BfA. Less important or needed you are going to get a little later. Check this.
- Level 15 – hai and hai, after that Light’s Hammer
- Level 30 – hai first, then Unbreakable Spirit and Cavalier
- Level 45 – all three hai, hai and hai
- Level 60 – hai, then hai, Aura or Mercy
- Level 75 – all three hai, hai, hai
- Level 90 – hai and hai, then hai
- Level 100 – all three hai, hai, hai
Holy Paladin raid talents
Considering a couple of new talents added to the list of Holy Paladin’s abilities you need to tame a lot of them. Check Holy Paladin raid talents now as we’ve listed below the most important and primary of them according to the level of your hero.
Tier 1 (Level 15)
- hai allows reducing cooldown of Holy Shock and Light of dawn for 1,5 sec.
- hai heal the allies giving them back 150% of Spell Power in 5 sec, lasts for 5 sec.
Tier 2 (Level 30)
- hai enhances healing ability of Paladin. By using 2 charges with a recharge period of 30 sec, hero gets extra 50% healing for 10 sec. hai affects Mastery: Lightbringer by raising its power. So, its max effect is 50% healing to the targets plus radius increases from 10 to 15 yards.
Tier 3 (Level 45)
- hai: Spreading light around Paladin blinds the enemies standing 10 yards around so they are left disoriented for 6 sec. When Paladin deals not holy damage this effect disappears.
- hai: By casting it Holy Paladin reduces the cooldown of Hammer of Justice till 10 sec long.
- hai: Makes enemies of certain classes disabled for 60 sec. Use it for Humanoids, Giants, Undead, Dragonkin, and Demons.
Tier 4 (Level 60)
- hai: by covering targets 10 yards within Aura reduces damage dealt by 10%. The more targets are inside the Aura circle the less effect is.
Tier 5 (Level 75)
- hait adds 5% of Spell Power for healing effect to the next 25 launched attacks.
- hai: adds 30% to Haste and 30% to Holy Shock healing. Lasts for 20 sec.
- hai: it’s a ray of light with a double effect. First, if the ray of light is directed to the enemy it deals 75% of Holy Damage and heals 5 allies 15 yards within with 50% healing. If the ray of light is directed to allies it gives 100% healing to them and deals 45% of Holy Damage to 5 enemies 15 yards within. Cooldown 20 sec.
Tier 6 (Level 90)
- hai: allows Avenging Wrath lasting for 25% more plus whips away 50% of Holy Shock cooldown time.
- hai allows reducing 30% of cooldown time for Crusader Strike and Judgement talents.
Tier 7 (Level 100)
- hai: Paladin has a 20% chance not to set off cooldowns of Holy Shock and Light of Dawn while casting them. Plus next casting will be free from cooldown as well.
- hai: when Paladin mark as Beacon 2 targets and heal them both losing 30% effectiveness.
- hai: mark as Beacon 3 allies with 30 yards and heal with 40% them all during 8 sec.
Holy Paladin dungeon talents
If you are interested in Holy Paladin Mythic+ talents here is the list of the best ones.
- Tier 1 (Level 15): hai
- Tier 2 (level 30): hai
- Tier 3 (level 45): hai, Fist of Judgment, hai
- Tier 4 (Level 60): hai
- Tier 5 (Level 75): hai
- Tier 6 (Level 90): hai
- Tier 7 (Level 100): hai
Holy Paladin PVP talents (War Mode)
War Mode is an additional option to get some benefits for BfA Holy Paladin. They are playing on the outdoor fields, 10% extra to rewards you get in World Quest and experience in leveling, getting Conquest Points you can use to obtain some gear.
Use such talents in War Mode