It’s hard to imagine Warcraft without mounts – pets we use to move in the game. We’ve prepared a BFA mount guide for you to make any question about them clear to everyone. From where to start?
If you play in BFA, you are probably, not a new player. However, you still may not know everything about mounts and options you get using them. In the long list of mounts, you will meet fishing mount BFA who can deliver you fast from one coast to another one, BFA mount farm and many others.
The number of mounts is impressive, no doubt. The total number is 425! But there is a chance to divide them all into 2 categories first. There are mounts you can use only if you play for Horde or only for Alliance. That is number one. Then look them up in island expeditions and new zones.
BfA achievement mounts types
The experienced players will tell at once that every new mount in their collection is like a real reward in the game as each mount is unique and this is an item in the game you can get in different ways: buy, find or get as a reward. Every 50 mounts you get brings you closer to a significant mount collection achievement. Since all mounts are divided between Horde and Alliance, if you play for Horde the Alliance-only mounts will not be counted for 50 in order to get a new reward. The same is for Alliance and Horde-only mounts. If you have class-specific mounts then be sure they are not counted for any faction. Look closer at these names.
- Conquerer’s Scythemaw is a ground mount in PvP meta-achievement BFA.
- Bloodgorged Crawg is big help for Gh’uun to corrupt blood. His achievement – Glory of Uldir raid. That is a ground mount – up to 100% speed.
- Reins of the Obsidian Krolusk is a ground mode mount, available at Mythic dungeon meta-achievement.
- Pureheart Courser is a ground mode mount for players who reach 100 Exalted Reputations for a personage, not a group, not a faction.
- Biting Frostshard Core belongs to a Non Stable Big Enough achievements. Summons your Frostshard Internal.
- Frenzied Feltalon – a flying bird of A Horde of Hoofbeats achievement.
- Prestigious Bloodforged Courser belongs to category Honor Level 500 achievement.
- The Hivemind is a BFA secret mount because it’s absolutely unique having a brain!
BfA Zone mounts
Each new zone on the new continents has their own mounts. Get acquainted with those mounts which you can find at Alliance continent – Kul Tiras. Two of those zones suggest new types of mounts.
Stormsong valley is full of shipyards and farms where so much food is produced. Nazjatar Blood Serpent belongs to flying mounts type. This mount drops from Adherent of the Abbys. The chance to meet it is 35,51%. It casts for 1,5 sec.
Drustvar is a land of forests and mountains. The mount of this zone is Chewed-on Reins of the Terrified Pack Mule that lived here before the witches came and took this land. These creatures have item level 120 and teach you how to summon a Terrified Pack Mule with 1,5 second cast ability.
BfA Allied Races mounts
The new mount becomes available as soon as you unlock the BFA Allied races. Check them all right now.
- Dark iron Dwarf has a mount called Dark Iron Core Hound. The races which can use it are Void Elf, Night Elf, Human, Dwarves, Gnome, Draenei, Lightforged Draenei, Pandaren, Worgen. It requires level 20 to achieve with ability of 1,5 sec cast. Its travel mode is ground.
- Zandalari Direhorn is a huge lizard that requires level 20 and is available for Goblin, Orc, Tauren, Highmountain Tauren, Troll, Blood Elf, Pandaren, Nightborne, Undead.
- Magh’har Direwolf becomes available after unlocking the race Mag’har Orc. This is a huge wolf useful on any kind of land and especially in cold winter time.
- Twilight Avenger is a kind of dragonfly. Do you remember Cataclysmic Gladiator’s Twilight Drake? Well, this is its non-armored version. It has both, flying with up to 310% speed and ground up to 100% speed modes. The more skills in riding you have the higher speed will be.
- Surf Jelly is BFA fishing mount that is useful for swimming with its up to 300% speed.
- Craghorn Chasm-Leaper is available during Island expeditions and belongs to ground mounts – 100% speed.
- Squawks is a flying mount that can reach 310% speed to bring you fast to the place you need.
How to get a new mount easily
Whether it’s BFA mount farming like Ratstallion which you can find in Dalaran Underbelly, the new territory, or bee mount BFA – Amber Bee, Bee or Black bee with an ability to have associated spell, you will always find a way to get a new one quickly. First, try to get the faction rep mounts as their number is huge. The BFA mount waits for on the market where you can buy it. Other mounts drop from the creatures you meet in the game. When you meet such BFA mount drops use your chance to find out where else you can meet these creatures to get more mounts, in case you need it. You do not need all kinds of mounts in WoW, so check our list where we give you the characteristics of the most interesting and useful mounts.