Here is a new BfA Engineering guide you were looking for to know all details about latest changes from Blizzard in one of the most popular professions. We are revealing all changes in Battle for Azeroth, so you are free to use this information immediately to master necessary skills and find the best way to level Engineering BfA.
Patch 8.1 Changes
- Engineering skill is divided by factions – hai and hai;
- the most significant changes are in materials – 2 new types;
- new BfA Engineering recipes made of those materials, most of 100+ level;
- every profession tier has got lower skill levels: classic professions – max 300, Outland, Cataclysm, Pandaria and Northrend – max 75, BFA – max 150, Draenor, Legion – max 100;
- hai is a new weapon with special ammunition and scopes.
Learning BfA Engineering
With this WoW BfA Engineering guide get ready to be trained and learn all basic recipes and skills. Since Engineering skills are not the same for both factions go to the corresponding zone and look for a trainer.
Engineering in BfA keeps ranking system you know already from the previous expansions. It’s important as trainers give you information about basic skills which are of Rank 1. Check our WoW Engineering guide further to know what recipes and skills you need to reach Rank 2 and especially Rank 3. Rank 1 demands from you only minimum skills, Rank 2 – add some higher skills. How to do that you will see in leveling Engineering.
Shuga Blastcaps is teaching in Dazar’alor which is the territory of Alliance. Layla Evenkeel is waiting in Boralus for everyone who belongs to Horde. Trainers will give basic knowledge about skills and the way of making money with Engineering BfA. Learn also our the fullest BfA professions guide.
BfA Engineering leveling guide is quite short and this is why. The main rule to increase your level is to craft the items of your profession. Each level has special skills and recipes to craft. We will give you an insight of leveling Engineering BfA you need to pay attention at especially.
- Level 1-85: start with cheapest to craft which are hai, hai or hai which all are of yellow skill. Craft them till 25 level. Then add hai or hai up till 50. When it’s gained you will get access to 2 new recipes which you will have to craft up till level 85.
- Level 85-125: hai allows you getting Rank 3 recipe and this gaining level 95. To reach level 122 craft belt attachments as they allow you having special scopes and immunes to reach level 125.
- Level 125-150: At level 125 use a chance to craft Engineering Goggles. Rank 2 recipes – hai and hai allow you hitting level 150.
As an engineer you need goggles. Now BfA Engineering goggles give you additional 20 skills when you equip them. Check special epic Goggles as they are a part of Azerite gear which means they give necessary Azerite traits:
Every goggles have their own recipe and list of ingredients, some of them demand basic skills but most part minimum level 120.
We’ve started our Engineering guide BfA with changes we face now. Check new materials and source where to get them.
- hai: bosses in dungeons of heroic and Mythic mode own it. Use Tidalcore to craft professional epic gear of 385 ilvl;
- hai: the only source of it is raid Battle of Dzara’alor. Win the battle with the boss and catch a chance to craft new epic gear of 400 and 415 ilvl.
Belt attachments are different devices that engineers can attach to their belt in order to add on-use effect to them. All attachments are permanent.
- hai – with it you can fear the target with melee damage during 5 sec;
- hai – gives a chance to knock back the enemy;
- hai – creates a special absorb shield for 10 sec.
As an Engineer, you can craft 3 kinds of bombs.
|h||provide for poison damage in area it creates, lasts for 15 sec, explodes every 3 sec, with 1 min cooldown|
|hai||fire damage within 5 yards to all enemies, 1 min Cooldown|
|hai||throws 5 mechanical sheep when explodes. Then each ship makes the enemies polymorphed for 20 sec when makes a contact|
BfA Engineering mount
Meet a new BfA Engineering mount – hai. get the recipe in dungeon The Motherlodeii from Mogul Razdunk. This recipe will demand numerous materials of different Rank and skills.
All devices you see are of 3 Ranks. Rank 1 – level 25. Rank 2 – level 50. Rank 3 – depends.
|hai||transmog device, portable|
|hai||transmog, device for hunters|
|hai||adds more speed for 10% every 10 sec to your mount|
|hai||12 hours of higher immune|
|hai||helps to cross the water in the boat for 25 sec|