Just recently Blizzard new WoW expansion was released and now we are impatiently waiting for August to start the battle. Let’s find out about the new things which are expecting there for us and see if they can impress us! The Battle for Azeroth will be a field for a real performance as the Alliance and Horde will re-start their confrontation but this time with new personages and their crafts.
Expectations about BFA from players
Do we expect something new? Then we will get it. Everything looks so evident and easy, light is light and dark is dark. But next WoW addon is about impressive intrigue as not all races of Alliance are happy with the rules and not all races in Horde believe they are at their place.
We expect that dungeons will be retained as they give a special color to the Warcraft Azeroth and the whole game in general. Yes, new dungeons plus raids will be more than expected, and according to the scenarios, their number increases as the new territories appear.
The main things in Battle for Azeroth
We must know all the details already to be prepared for the new World of Warcraft expansion 2018.
Create new personage of a new race
New Races are added, and this is the main thing we recommend to pay attention to. The races belong to Alliance and Horde which means this is the war of equals. Every race in the World of Warcraft next expansion has new scenarios and keys to unlock them.
Allied races renewed
- Kul Tiran human – the habitants of Kul Tiras kingdom, the most mysterious creatures for now
- Lightforged Draenei see the protection of Azeroth as the main business of their life
- Void elf are learning how to use dark magic for good
- Dark Iron dwarf could never leave in peace with other clans but it’s time for Alliance to unite them all and bring the power back
Horde Races we waited for
- Highmountain tauren believe in the power of spirits and wish to join Horde and their relatives of Kalimdor
- Nightborne have gone through the civil war and desire to get their place in Azeroth again
- Mag’har orc is a power that Horde urgently needs in the war against Alliance
- Zandalari trolls – native habitants of the new continent Zandalar, they have gone through their own turmoil that has been lasting for centuries
New classes in the Battle for Azeroth
WoW Battle of Azeroth represents not only new races and new land but also new classes. Every race has its abilities, beliefs and crafts. Check these classes: Hunter, Mage, Rogue, Priest, Warrior, Druid, Monk, Shaman, Paladin, and Warlock.
New continents in Warcraft
In World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth, both foes have new territories to extend the battles to. New territories mean new features, abilities, classes, dungeons and other details we can’t imagine WoW without.
Kul Tiras is a part of Alliance world. Here you will find three different zones:
- Drustvar – a territory of ancient Drust people who know everything about dark magic now
- Tiragarde Sound – the main location as there capital city is located
- Stormsong Valley – the land where Sea Priests live
Zandalar, as expected, is under the influence of the Horde. This continent also consists of three zones:
- Zulzadar which is a capital of the whole empire
- Vol’dun – home of sethrak people and all those who are beyond the law
- Nazmir – the land of Blood Trolls who worship the dark God – God of Blood
How to preparе for BFA
What we have to do now to get ready to the WoW BFA is to check, first, the level of our personages. According to most scenarios in Battle for Azeroth, to unlock any race you must reach 110-120 level. Then read the history of every race, we assure you it’s extremely interesting. Besides, it helps to understand how to behave and whom to support. Alliance and Horde are into another the battle, so learn the classes of the new races and their abilities and prepare to push the button “Start” on the 14th of August 2018!