King Rastakhan and Jaina Proudmoore as the main bosses in Battle for Dazar’alor are thrown down and it’s time to move forward. Welcome to the new patch as it’s time to find out what will happen next, what to expect and what to get ready for. 8.1.5 patch notes wow will bring us some changes, updates and something absolutely new.
Patch 8.1.5 Class Changes & Highlights
The main significant thing to start with is class changes. They will touch such classes:
- Death Knight: for Blood and Unholy
- Frost Mage
- Priest: Discipline and Holy, Discipline, Shadow, Holy
- Shaman: Elemental, Enhancement, Restoration
- Monk: Mistweaver, Windwalker
- Warlock: Affliction and Destruction
- Warrior: Protection
- Druid: Balance, Feral, Restoration
- Hunter: Beast Mastery, Marksmanship, Survival
- Rogue: Subtlety, Outlaw
Learn new BFA 8.1.5 highlights from this short table:
- Build 28938
- Build 29141
- Build 29220
- Build 29281
- Build 29352
Unlock Kul Tiran Humans and Zandalari Trolls
Before the new expansion was started we got acquainted with new races, at least we’ve got some knowledge about them in terms of racial, pets, mounts etc.
It’s a moment now to reveal all the rest in 8.1.5 patch notes: Kul Tiran Humans who are the lords of the sea and Zandalari Trolls, an important faction in huge Horde army. These two races from now will take part in the game. Kul Tiran people will appear at once when Alliance saves Jaina and she gets her father’s symbol – anchor – that gives her power.
Kul Tiran Human unlock campaign
- Druid (in forms of bear, cat, aquatic, travel, flying, moonkin, and incarnation)
Once Kul Tiran appears from the fog they frighten all the enemies so they start to run away.
Zandalari Trolls unlock campaign
Zandalari Trolls unlock campaign also includes three quests: Exalted with the Zandalari Empire, hai, hai. All their racial traits are connected with Loa and ancient dinosaurs. We will come back later with the whole list of them which is not that long. Their classes are:
- Druid (forms of cat, moonkin, bear, flying, travel, aquatic)
Crucible of Storms Raid news
We know about Crucible of Storms Raid a little already. But here are the wow 8.1.5 patch notes with more details. This raid will be open for all players once Battle of Dazar’alor raid will be finished. Jaina is captivated and kept there on the island of khaos. To take part in the raid go to Stormsong Valley to learn secrets and then move to Shrine of Storm. This is the spot to stop at as Crucible of Storms Raid is right beneath. You will face 2 bosses here, both connected with Old Gods and their power.
- The Restless Cabal who has always been a servant of Old God called N’zoth
- Uu’nat, the Harbinger of the Void is a servant of Queen Azshara whose presence was also announced in the beginning of Battle for Azeroth expansion
Rooms and zones updates
New BfA patch update is about some existed zones on the map of Azeroth plus adding some new spots.
- Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch were improved a little and now look much brighter and real.
- Dungeons of Warlords of Draenor consist of 6 dungeons with new mounts. Complete it during the Timewalking mission.
- Discover portal rooms in Ogrimmar. They are Portal of Zuldazar in Zandalar, Dalaran in Crystalsong Forest, Portal to Azsuna, Portal of Honeydew village in Pandaria, portals to Ashran, Silvermoon, and Outland.
- New portal rooms in Stormind: check the Mage Tower from where you will find portals to 7 rooms among which are Ashran, Azsuna, and Boralus.
New pets and mounts updates
WoW patch 8.1.5 brings us new pet and mounts. The main mount is Bruce. Find it in Brawler’s Guild. This mount has a pretty interesting and long history starting with being the first boss in the game, then a boss of 5th rank and finally a mount that looks differently depending on the faction you play. Both, heroes of Horde and Alliance, must gain the highest rank in order to get this mount.
Pets in patch 8.1.5 are available with different campaigns:
Darkmoon Faire pets include Horse Balloon, Murloc Balloon, and Wolf Balloon.
Children’s week campaign pets are Mr.Crabs, Beakbert, Froglet, and Scaley.