Definitely, you’ve heard of
What you must know about Archaeology in
Types of solves
Our first point to start with is the solves. Archaeology WoW
- hai – 10 min cooldown dance of the witch.
- hai: a land of
drustpeople who know everything about trapping their souls in different objects around.
- hai is a huge power that
slowthe attack and casting of the enemy.
BfA Archaeology rares in hai:
isa tool to start off the toads’ plague.
- hai carried information about special species at the continent.
- hai helps to get off the health from the enemy.
You will learn down below why you need those fragments at all and what their role in the game is.
Survey and Fragments
Where to learn BfA professions and how to find the fragments? That’s a real and interesting quest with many prompts. You have a Survey on the screen that shows you the location of each fragment. depending on the distance to the fragment the Survey has a color indicator:
- Red color – you need to cover no less than 70 yards to the spot. Use your
BfAArchaeology mount to reach it quackly.
- Yellow color means there are 30-70 yards between you and the fragment.
- Green color – less than 30 yards.
You know the number of containers on each digsite plus you know the number of fragments. What you need is to count your steps in order to save time and energy but to get the loot which is usually a valuable experience. This experience is not the same for everyone but its amount is based in the rested level the character has and heirloom items. To ease the task of searching the fragments Blizzard suggest a special window on the screen where you see the number of fragments you gained and the number left.
Fragments matter when it’s about leveling like any other of WoW professions BfA: the more fragments you get the more artifacts you gain and the higher level you reach. On cde you complete the projects talk to the BfA Archaeology trainer: Examiner Alerinda for Horde and Jade Hudson for Alliance. Look them up in Boralus and Daz’aralor. In terms of experience and intensity of events Archeology belongs to the best professions BfA – that is why it’s so important for the character to get all the skills meaning to level up. There are some things to keep in mind when you wish to get the highest level faster.
- Count the points as you get a certain number of them for each action. +1 for simply to find the fragments, +10 for solving the common project, +15 for rare projects.
- Another thing is experience points. You understand it better when you start playing and finding the fragments: the more experience you have the higher level you get.
- Power-leveling is about quantity but not the quality as you must forget about rares and concentrate on common projects. They help ut upgrade to a certain level. To be more efficient on this path do not use the keystones and fragments you’ve gathered before. Simply wait and save them till later scenarios. This way of leveling up helps to reach 525 level.
- Leveling with rares is a little more complicated mission but yet possible. It’s evident that rares bring more experience of different quality. There are 3 skill bars for this way of leveling.
Archaeology Changes in Battle for Azeroth 8.1
Since Archeology belongs to WoW
1. 2 new continents = 5
2. Every of 5
digsiteoffers up to 10 fragments.
3. New races for one of the best
BfAprofessions – Drust people and Zandalari trolls for Archeology.
4. Every rare to solve brings
differentnumber of fragments. They come in randomway.
5. Get 9 achievements which include an array of rewards and scenario. Get 10 points with each new achievement.